When you enter our website, you will via a cookie banner be given the choice to accept or not, based upon this policy.
What is a Cookie?
It is a small piece of data that might include a unique identifier that is stored on your device when you visit a website. There are various classifications based on the time the cookies stay active in the user´s device, or by the function, etc.
- Session cookies are deleted once you quit browsing our website
- Persistent cookies are those that are not automatically deleted at the end of your browser session
- Own cookies or first party cookies are set directly by and can only be read by the website you are visiting
- Third Party cookies are set by another domain, normally when the website uses external services
- To sign you in and keeping you signed in
- To distinct one anonymous user from another and make our site operational
- To verify that site is used by human being (security reasons)
- To collect anonymous usage data
What types of cookies do we use?
By time classification we use:
- Session cookie
- Persistent cookies
By the function:
- Visitor preference cookies (selected language/user cookie settings).
- Operational cookies (to make our website operational)
- Statistics cookies (to collect anonymous usage data)
|Name of cookie||Purpose||Duration||Provenance||Access by third party|
|amigo_session||Used to distinct one anonymous user from another and to keep authorized users signed in.||120 minutes||First party||no|
|user_settings||Used to keep user's site settings||30 days||First party||no|
|Google reCaptcha v3||Used to improve site security||n/a||Third party||n/a|
|Google analytics||Used to collect anonymous site usage data||n/a||Third party||n/a|
|Jivosite chat||Used to make live chat operational||n/a||Third party||n/a|
How to manage cookies?
How to block cookies?
How to remove cookies from your device?
You can choose to delete cookies already stored on your device. Instructions for making these settings are found in your browser’s documentation. Note that when you delete cookies, you may lose certain saved information and settings, such as site preferences and login details.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Seven Springs Solutions, S.L. a company incorporated in Spain, registered upon the Commercial Registry of Madrid under Volume No. 41.191, sheet 60, Section 8, page M-730324, having its registered office at Paseo de Gracia, 49, 3º, 1ª. 08007 Barcelona, Tax ID No. C.I.F.: B-02816395.