We take your confidentiality very seriously and we are committed to protect your information.
The data controller (the company responsible for your privacy) is Seven Springs, S.L. a company incorporated in Spain, having its registered office at Paseo de Gracia, 49, 3º, 1ª. 08007 Barcelona, Tax ID No. C.I.F.: B-02816395.
1) The information we collect
2) How we use your information
3) Legal Basis for Processing - Your Rights
4) Retention Periods
5) How do we protect your information
7) Job Applicants
8) Disclosure of Personal Data
9) Other information
10) Contact us
1. The information we collect
Only if you choose to, we might collect and process certain personal data or information. Such information might be requested from you when you fill in a registry form, a contact form or a chat placed on our website and some other information is given to us just because you accessed this website, this is explained in the Cookies section below.
The information we collect from you normally includes:
- Full name;
- Company name;
- Contact details;
- IP Address;
- Information about your device (whether phone or computer/laptop);
- Confirmation that you have the legal age required to enter the site (over 18 years old);
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
2. How we use your Information
The personal data collected is processed for the following purposes:
- Provide customer service and support;
- Monitoring the performance of the webpage;
- Fraud prevention and detection;
- Improve and protect our products, services and website;
- Set default options for you (such as language);
- For internal reports;
- For sending electronic correspondence.
3. Legal Basis for Processing - Your Rights
Based on the applicable data protection laws in the EU you have the right to:
- Be informed about the witch and how we use your personal information;
- Access to the personal data we have obtained and processed;
- Request to correct any inaccurate personal data;
- Withdraw your consent to the use and processing of your data;
- Make us erase your data in case (i) such information is no longer necessary (ii) you exercise your right to withdraw your consent (iii) your personal data has been processed unlawfully by us (iv) to fulfill a legal obligation;
- Restrict the processing of your data if case (i) and (iii) applies;
- Data portability;
- File a complaint upon the relevant personal data protection authority.
4. Retention Periods
Your information will be retained or hold only for the time necessary taking into account the purpose(s) for which we collected the data or to meet legal or regulatory requirements.
5. How do we protect your information?
Securing your personal data is a top priority for us, hence, your personal information is contained in secured networks and it is only accessed by a limited number of persons with special access rights to such systems and who are obliged to keep such information confidential. We apply a variety of security measures when a user submits their information to keep it safe.
Cookies are a small text file created by a website and stored by your browser on your device when you visit a website. The cookie allows the site to remember your settings and your actions over time.
Please bear in mind that the cookie will not identify you - it would only identify the browser that it is installed on the device you use (computer, tablet or mobile) to navigate our website.
7. Job Applicants
Our site has a Join Us section at Contact Page where you can submit your CV for any vacancy we have. The information provided during this process will only be used to review and process your application, or to fulfill legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. This information will not be shared with any third party for marketing purposes, and it will be held secured in an electronic or physical format.
8. Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not and will not sell, transfer or by any means communicate personal data to third parties, it is not our business to do so.
However, we might share your data with professional service providers who operate our business or companies in the group that use the trademark Amigo, to which we belong, as sometimes different companies within our group are responsible for different activities. This includes all related entities and members of the group. Related entities and subsidiaries use the information collected to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites. Members of the group might vary from time to time.
We will not normally disclose personal data, but in certain circumstances where we might be required to disclose personal information without your consent include where there is a court order, to comply with legal requirements and satisfy a legal request, for the proper administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to fulfill your requests, to safeguard the integrity of the relevant websites operated by us or by such related entities or subsidiaries, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event involving us and/or the other entities within our group.
When we do share data, we do so on an understanding with the other entities that the data is to be used only for the purposes for which we originally intended.
If we ever share data with entities that are outside of the EEA, we will be sure to do so in a manner that complies with the requirements set out in EU regulations.
9. Other information
Underage persons are not allowed to access this webpage.
10. Contact us
Should you have any query on our Privacy & Cookies Policy, please contact us at DP@sevensprings.email.
Last update in April 2021.